Colombian® Single Serve Pods 12ct & 48ct Bulk
SKU: 1729639Regular price $12.95
FLAVOR AND AROMA
One of our best sellers, Colombian has a fresh, gourmet, nutty aroma with a sweet caramel flavor. This mild blend is popular around the world and known for its silky flavor. This coffee has a sweet and mellow flavor, a smooth and light body, a medium acidity, and a round, winey aftertaste.
Many consider coffees from Colombia the most consistently superior coffee grown in the world -- Supremo is no exception. The growing conditions in the mountains of the country are ideal and supply is generally available year round. Supremos are mostly grown and tended by the private sector, which ensures consistent quality of these Colombian beans.
Our Singlicious Servings® work great in all K Cup machines. Each box comes with 12 single serve cups for you to enjoy.
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
NOTE: 48cts are packed in bulk and not retail packaging.
**48 count boxes shipping to a PO Box are not eligible for the free shipping or $7.50 standard shipping.
Our Singlicious Servings® work great in all K-Cup machines. Each box comes with 12 single serve cups for you to enjoy.
To achieve optimal flavor our single serve pods should be brewed on the 6oz setting.
When finished, the single serve pods are hot and may drip. help avoid dripping by tilting the single serve pod during removal from the coffee maker. do not remove the foil seal as the pod will not work properly and could result in hot water burns. store the single serve pods at room temperature.
Still having issues? Checkout our FAQ Page here
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
*with the exception of Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae, which are certified Kosher Dairy
**Sinful Sundae and Crème Brulee currently have dairy derivatives
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.