Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Specialty Coffee
SKU: 1014646GRegular price $16.95
FLAVOR AND AROMA
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is a sweet, mellow, and delicate Arabica coffee with the taste and fragrance of vibrant citrus and a clean, buttery body. A perfect medium roast is used to bring out the full flavor and complex characteristics of the rich Arabica beans. This coffee has a rich and thick body, a fruity acidity, and a spicy and long aftertaste.
Ethiopia is literally the birthplace of the coffee tree of the annual crop is still gathered from trees growing wild on the high plains between 5,000 and 6,000 feet. Chemical fertilizers and herbicides are rarely used in this region.
Altitude: 1800 to 2200 meters
Variety: Heirloom Varietals
Process: Washed, Sun
Tasting Notes: A bright, medium- to light-bodied coffee with winy, berry undertones, distinct floral tones in the aroma, an intense and complex flavor that is clean and flowery, and a vibrant finish.
TRY ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE IF YOU LIKE
-chocolate dipped fruit
-dark and milk chocolate
EXPAND YOUR TASTE HORIZONS
If you appreciate the bouquet and flavor of this coffee, try Kenya AA or Mocha Java for similar taste characteristics.
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
*with the exception of Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae, which are certified Kosher Dairy
**Sinful Sundae and Crème Brulee currently have dairy derivatives
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.