Espresso Perfecto® Swiss Water Process Specialty Decaf Coffee
SKU: 1044664GRegular price $15.95
FLAVOR AND AROMA
We keep our exceptional Espresso Perfecto® close to its roots and Italian tradition -- a shot of espresso that is dense, fragrant, smooth, and slightly sweet. A "suave roast" brings this coffee to an exemplary level for extraction in any apparatus. Please note this is not a dark roasted coffee. This blend has a sweet, mellow flavor, a light-medium body, a soft, fruity, bright acidity, and a spicy, round aftertaste.
A perfect balance of coffee beans, roast and extraction that achieve the same taste profile that Europeans have been cherishing for centuries. A blend of South and Central American, African and Asian Coffees, this blend is designed to be used in espresso machines. It is so smooth that is is equally enjoyable in a brewer.
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
*with the exception of Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae, which are certified Kosher Dairy
**Sinful Sundae and Crème Brulee currently have dairy derivatives
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.