Beanery Blend® Coffee Pods
SKU: 1729622Regular price $12.95
FLAVOR AND AROMA
Beanery Blend is a soft, smooth blend with fragrant nuttiness and a sweet taste. This blend has a mellow flavor, a light body, a low-medium acidity, and a clean, winey aftertaste.
Of the fifty coffee producing countries in the world, we chose three for this blend. Every year we go to the source to identify the coffee harvest and beans that best matches the Beanery Blend® taste.
This delicate blend is roasted to just a click below a Full Roast or, in roaster's jargon "to the brink of the second crack", to develop the coffee's sweet and nutty taste.
Compatible with single-serve cup brewing systems, including 2.0 Keurig K-Cup Brewers.
K-Cup Pods® & Keurig® are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Coffee Beanery coffee pods are not affiliated with nor approved Keurig K-Cup Pods by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
NOTE: 48cts are packed in bulk and not retail packaging.
**48 count boxes shipping to a PO Box are not eligible for the free shipping or $7.50 standard shipping.
Our coffee pods work great in all K-Cup machines. Each box comes with 12 coffee pods for you to enjoy.
To achieve optimal flavor our coffee pods should be brewed on the 6oz setting.
When finished, the coffee pods are hot and may drip. help avoid dripping by tilting the coffee pod during removal from the coffee maker. do not remove the foil seal as the pod will not work properly and could result in hot water burns. store the single serve pods at room temperature.
Still having issues? Checkout our FAQ Page here
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.
One cup of brewed black coffee with no cream or sugar added (240g) provides 2.4 calories, 0.3g of protein, 0g of carbohydrates, and 0g of fat. Coffee is a source of potassium and magnesium.
Ingredients : 100% Specialty Grade Arabica Coffee Beans; Flavored Coffee contains natural and artificial flavoring.