Low - Medium Acidity
☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎ | Medium - Dark RoastMedium-Dark Roast usually has a heavy body, and the flavor may be spicy, perhaps with a bittersweet tang, subtle chocolate and caramel flavors, and hints of smokiness
Top 8 Free
Coffee Beanery Cold Brew Kit Description
Now you can brew café worthy cold brew coffee at home! Our cold brew kit makes it easy to brew a batch of smooth and rich cold brew in as little as 18 hours! Just add a pre-portioned coffee pack to the included filter, add cold water, steep overnight and serve!
Discover the essence of pure indulgence with our tantalizing Cold Brew coffee, meticulously crafted to deliver an unparalleled sensory experience. Embark on a journey of rich and robust flavors with the perfect harmony of a medium to dark roast, unveiling a tantalizing blend of deep, earthy tones complemented by subtle notes of dark chocolate and a hint of caramel, creating an irresistible temptation for the palate.
Immerse yourself in the luxurious embrace of its heavy, velvety body, offering a decadent and smooth texture that lingers with each sip, providing a deeply satisfying and gratifying sensation. Balanced with a delicate touch of soft acidity, this blend offers a gentle brightness that harmoniously complements the boldness, ensuring a well-rounded and nuanced coffee adventure that is as invigorating as it is irresistible. Elevate your coffee experience with our Cold Brew, a true testament to the art of brewing excellence, crafted to deliver the ultimate in smooth, rich indulgence with every sip.
4 pre-portioned bags of coffee ground for cold brew
- Open one pack of 2.5 oz Coffee Beanery cold brew and pour into the provided filter pack, tying the filter at the top.
- Add the closed filter pack to a large jar or pitcher.
- Cover with 2 cups of cold water.
- Cover jar and refrigerate for at least 12 hours ( we find the perfect brew time to be 18 hours but you can experiment for your perfect taste.)
- After steeping, remove the filter pack.
- When ready to drink, mix with equal parts water or milk and serve over ice.