Costa Rican La Minita Specialty Coffee | 1.75 oz One Pot Sampler
SKU: 1011055Regular price $3.75
Flavor and Aroma
Medium body with brilliant acidity, and the sweet flavors of citrus, caramelized sugar, and creamy chocolate. Impeccably balanced with a long and satisfying finish.
It’s been quite a few years, but we’ve finally been able to get our hands on one of the last true Estate coffees: Costa Rican La Minita, a coffee that has long been considered by many experts to be one of the world's most exquisite coffees. We’re Right Roasting® it for you now so pick up a fresh pound today!
Region: Tarrazu/Hacienda La Minita
Altitude: 1300 to 1800 meters
Variety: Caturra, Catuai Red, Catuai Yellow, Tipica Hibrido
Harvest: December - February
Tasting Notes: This coffee is our headliner. Grown between 4,000 and 6,000 feet above sea level, on a plantation with a unique micro-climate, whose production has been prized in Europe for more than half a century.
There is simply no other coffee prepared so carefully. We begin with about 1,000,000 pounds of green coffee from the heart of the crop. Of this amount, only 289,000 pounds give or take will survive mill classifications to be bagged for shipment. This represents a selective process that reduces our finest raw material by more than 70%.
This is an amazing statistic, especially considering the more than 30,000 man-hours of improvement by hand selection during final preparation.
We have attempted to produce the perfectly balanced coffee. One that combines all of the ingredients that a classic cup should contain: sweet aroma, full body, brilliant acidity, and delicately clean aftertaste. All in balance and with no impurities to detract from its enjoyment. In a word: elegant.
You can try this favorite in a 1.75oz Sampler that makes 1 perfect pot of coffee.
**Only Available in Automatic Drip**
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
*with the exception of Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae, which are certified Kosher Dairy
**Sinful Sundae and Crème Brulee currently have dairy derivatives
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.