Guatemalan Huehuetenango Specialty Coffee | 1.75 oz One Pot Sampler
SKU: 1011078Regular price $3.75
FLAVOR AND AROMA
Velvety body with bright character, a chocolaty taste, and a fruity finish that leaves a clean aftertaste.
The roast that maximizes aroma and flavor development of this varietal is a Full City Roast. After being roasted the coffee has a deep chestnut brown color with no oil on the surface.
Huehuetenango is named for the wild mountain region of western Guatemala, where the coffee growing region extends up to 6,400 feet. The finest varieties of Arabica coffee are cultivated here. The area is a cradle of Mayan Indian culture, where local farmer still follow an ancient way of life. Coffee from this region is hand-picked and processed by native growers on tiny farms.
You can try this favorite in a 1.75oz Sampler that makes 1 perfect pot of coffee.
**Only Available in Automatic Drip**
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.
One cup of brewed black coffee with no cream or sugar added (240g) provides 2.4 calories, 0.3g of protein, 0g of carbohydrates, and 0g of fat. Coffee is a source of potassium and magnesium.
Ingredients : 100% Specialty Grade Arabica Coffee Beans; Flavored Coffee contains natural and artificial flavoring.