Hawaiian Coconut Flavored Decaf Coffee Pods - 12ct & 48ct Bulk
SKU: 1769652Regular price $13.95
Coconut coffee lovers this one is for you! Let our recipe for Hawaiian Coconut flavored coffee transport you to the sandy beaches of Hawaii. This Coconut delight is the perfect blend of delicious flavor and light to medium roast 100% Arabica coffee.
Enjoy the flavor of flaky, sweet coconut in this Hawaiian tropical flavored coffee.
How should you drink this Coconut Coffee? It's great hot but also makes a stellar iced coffee as well.
For a next-level coconut coffee recipe, mix in a little coconut milk or coconut cream for an extra kick of tropical coconut flavor. Or simply add your favorite creamer, condensed milk, caramel, or toasted coconut flakes for a sweet treat.
Our Coconut coffee is Sugar-free, Lactose-Free, Nut-Free, Kosher & coconut flavoring adds 0 calories!
Coffee Beanery Hawaiian Coconut coffee is available in 12oz, Coffee Pods for Keurig® Brewers & 1.75oz Try-Me Size Samplers.
Try our other best-selling coffees like our French Vanilla, Colombian Coffee& Espresso Perfecto.
We take great pride in our coffee; all our flavored coffees are hand flavored after roasting using only the finest ingredients. Taste the flavor without the guilt! Our flavorings are Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free, and Gluten-Free. Our flavorings add 0 calories.
All of our coffee is small batch artisan roasted using our trademarked Right Roast process with only the highest specialty grade coffee at our roasting facility in Flushing, Michigan. Established in 1976, Coffee Beanery is a family owned business. Coffee is more than coffee to us…it is our passion. It is a difference you can taste.
NOTE: 48cts are packed in bulk and not retail packaging.
**48 count boxes shipping to a PO Box are not eligible for the free shipping or $7.50 standard shipping.
Our coffee pods work great in all K-Cup machines. Each box comes with 12 coffee pods for you to enjoy.
To achieve optimal flavor our coffee pods should be brewed on the 6oz setting.
When finished, the coffee pods are hot and may drip. help avoid dripping by tilting the coffee pod during removal from the coffee maker. do not remove the foil seal as the pod will not work properly and could result in hot water burns. store the single serve pods at room temperature.
Still having issues? Checkout our FAQ Page here
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
*with the exception of Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae, which are certified Kosher Dairy
**Sinful Sundae and Crème Brulee currently have dairy derivatives
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.