Hawaiian Kona Specialty Coffee | 100% Authentic
SKU: 1014661GRegular price $67.95
12oz Hawaiian Kona comes in an Exclusive Coffee Beanery Velvet Bag
FLAVOR AND AROMA
Classically balanced Hawaiian Kona coffee is intensely aromatic with a sweet, nutty taste, subtle notes of wine, and a buttery, light, smooth body. The Hawaiian Kona bean is roasted to a rich medium roast one pound at a time to bring out its full body and smooth, mild flavor. Hawaiian Kona is one of our top-tier varietals. It has a mellow and delicate flavor, low to medium acidity, and a short, chocolatey aftertaste.
The only coffee grown in the U.S. is cultivated in Hawaii and is of the highest quality. Most of the beans are grown at very high altitudes on the island's rocky, volcanic slopes of Haulalai and Mauna Loa. Here the cloud cover, rainfall and rich soil combine to produce what some call the most exquisite coffee in the world.
Coffee Beanery carries only premium 100% authentic Hawaiian Kona.
TRY HAWAIIAN KONA IF YOU LIKE
-maple raisin scones
-banana nut bread
-pancakes with maple syrup
EXPAND YOUR TASTE HORIZONS
If you fancy Kona coffee, you might with to try Jamaican Blue Mountain for similar taste characteristics.
The Coffee Beanery has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to providing the finest specialty coffees in the world. We believe the real artistry in producing the perfect bean is in the right roast for each variety. Our master roaster roasts each of our specialty coffees to the peak of its taste potential — choosing from a wide range of roasts. The result? Some of our specialty arabica coffees are slightly sweet. Others have a bit of snap. Still others display a complex, earthy flavor. But each one of our fine specialty coffees has its own distinctive flavor components that are enhanced by our roasting expertise. You can see, smell and taste the difference The Right Roast® makes.
When you drink Coffee Beanery coffee, you can taste our commitment to quality in every sip. All our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% Arabica coffee carry a Specialty Coffee Grade 1, making it among the top 3% of quality coffee in the world.
We continue our mission of bringing you the perfect cup, every time, by upholding these standards in every batch. Our coffee is also:
- Kosher Certified- We're pleased to share that our coffees are certified as Kosher Pareve!* Our commitment to quality means you can enjoy all our blends, origins, flavors, and decafs of 100% specialty grade, Arabica coffee while following a Kosher diet.
- Allergen Friendly- All our flavorings are free of the top eight allergens.**
- Sugar and Gluten-Free – We source premium flavoring that adds your favorite tastes to your cup with no added sugar, dairy, or gluten.**
- Vegan- Almost all of our coffees and flavorings are free of animal by-products.**
- Swiss Water Process Decaf – We care about giving you the best quality decaffeinated coffee which is why we use Swiss Water Process (SWP) decaf. SWP coffee has been decaffeinated using water and carbon filters instead of harsh chemicals, leaving you with a cup of decaf coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free and tastes like perfection.
Sip with confidence knowing that every drop of our premium coffees is crafted with care.
***Flavored coffee may have other allergens, please feel free to inquire about your specific allergen.
One cup of brewed black coffee with no cream or sugar added (240g) provides 2.4 calories, 0.3g of protein, 0g of carbohydrates, and 0g of fat. Coffee is a source of potassium and magnesium.
Ingredients : 100% Specialty Grade Arabica Coffee Beans; Flavored Coffee contains natural and artificial flavoring.